Thank you for submitting your film (SUBMISSION) to the Dublin International Comedy Film Festival (DICFF). We are excited to review your work.
IT HARDLY NEEDS STATING BUT FILMS MUST BE FUNNY
FILMS MADE AFTER JAN 2017 MAY APPLY
SHORT FILMS MUST BE NO LONGER THAN 20 MINS
By submitting your SUBMISSION to DICFF you agree to the following:
(1) Submitting a SUBMISSION does not guarantee inclusion in the DICFF, and the selection committee has sole discretion to determine which SUBMISSIONS are selected for participation in the DICFF;
(2) If your SUBMISSION is selected for the DICFF, you will allow DICFF to use any part of the SUBMISSION for promotional purposes before, during and after the DICFF, and the right to present your SUBMISSION as part of the DICFF.
(3) DICFF does not compensate for any costs associated with the production of the SUBMISSION, or travel costs associated with attending the DICFF;
(4) DICFF reserves the right to schedule accepted SUBMISSIONS and to make any changes at any time, and may withdraw any SUBMISSION from the DICFF at any time for any reason;
(5) All film SUBMISSIONS must be online screeners & CAN have had a life online before submission to DICFF.
(6) All film SUBMISSIONS that are selected to screen at the DICFF must be digital. To ensure best quality at the screening, digital versions are best.
(7) Filmmakers and screenwriters are solely responsible to ensure all deadlines are adhered to, and shall hold DICFF harmless for any delays or technical difficulties whatsoever;
(8) Filmmakers and screenwriters warrant that all work is original and that all rights have been secured;
(9) Filmmakers and screenwriters shall indemnify and hold harmless the Dublin International Comedy Film Festival and all its agents from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages incurred in any way due to any and all claims.
(10) Awards will be presented in categories identified by DICFF and judging will be done by the judging committee; with the exception of awards for Best of Festival, which will be based on audience votes. DICFF reserves the right to rescind any award for any reason.